Saturday, July 15, 2006

why the hell won't my linebreaks stay?

glow when you know where you are going, there is little or less opportuny for spontenaiety when you have your mind set on a specific destination. fireworks falsification birds chirp then silence and i am letting the words type themselves. i want to be a vessel i ask what do you want me to type? sit up straight take that belt from around my waist and don’t you think that i won’t use it. i am not the cause of what happened but i am the universe and so are you so let’s all praise the lord. i amonne of them father abraham had many sons many sons had father abraham. this is what i am typing. if i just let myself type whatever comes up. like a cloud sinking in the pond the muddy muck rises up and the lotus reveals its splendour. but what is that pond? was there a rock? floating up? rocks don’t float. actually, there probably are rocks that float. like pumice. or something. geology is awesome. i love geology. geology rocks! rawks. \m/ there is always something wrong with my spine and my neck. *rolls eyes* that annoys me that i typed that. i want some coffee. we watched that indianmovie with anthony hopkins. it is really a cute movie. a soul-warmer. it’s great. if it were playing on my television right now, i would be glad. i have the dvd, but i am too lazy to make it happen. same with the coffee. not sure if i am fully motivated to go and get some.
i was feeling that feeling again that i feel. it has to do with thinking, “why would anyone want to read this? (in reference to personal trivia vanity blogs as VTG would call them) if you haven’t noticed, he is my blog guru.
anyway, i always answer the question with a question: why am i reading it then? why am i reading it? why why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
****okay, NOW i will get coffee because i feel uncomfortable enough to go get something. karma.
coffee reminds me of my dad. i miss having coffee with him. i diddly do.
i want to innterview more ppl. it is fun.