Thursday, July 06, 2006

what

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's christmas in july because i'm watching the family stone.

we have started packing for our move. we only have is what's left of this month to get moved.

i haven't been very productive today. we all took two naps.

i went for a walk to take interesting abstract pictures of the park playground and there was this nice dog that walked with me and walked me home.

when riding on the bus people start talking to eachother and telling eachother every random detail of their life story and asking nosey-ass questions and i'm thinking "what makes them think anybody wants to hear their gay stories?" but i realized that obviously I am listening to every word so obviously I am interested in their gay stories. but only because they are so uninteresting that it interests me that they think anyone cares and scott said that they don't care if anyone cares... they are just being selfish cuz they want someone to talk to.