Monday, July 24, 2006

that's what you get


this video takes me back to high school. i was just getting myself a cup of coffee and i was thinking about jesus christ superstar and i absentmindedly put parmesan cheese into my coffee instead of creamer because i wasn't paying attention! i was on auto-pilot. so i had to do a do-over. and scott said that is what i get for not putting the parmesan away after dinner last night. trootroo. and that made me think of this song and if you haven't watched that jesus loves me video then you are not my friend. and i want comments, too. i guess i should have said why i put it on my blog. it is just funny because 1. i used to sing those songs when i was a kid and went to a christian school and 2. it is kinda strange to think that nowadays if you saw little kids with a guy that fit the description of jesus you might be a little concerned to say the least. wink wink nudge nudge. byte. bye.