Wednesday, December 27, 2006

don't even listen to me


to celebrate my newfound resolution to grow up, i just watched jackass 2! woohoo! they are an example of the height of maturity, don't you think?
jeesh.

but johnny knoxville is attractive to me for some reason.
and i was squealing with delight/horror throughout the whole thing.

those guys are INSANE.
i remember one time like 5 years ago, i was in a political science class at modesto junior college and for some reason the subject of that show jackass came up and i raised my hand and said i thought that show was complete idiocy and some other dumb chick got totally pissed at me and said, "well don't watch it then!" and i said something like, just because you don't like something doesn't mean the answer is to just 'not watch it.' and she got all pissy and the prof told her that was uncalled for. haha.
i'm so ridiculous.