Thursday, December 21, 2006

okay, i'll do it

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
not sure if i've ever really followed when someone tagged me, but now Moi!/greensickle tagged me, so here goes:

here are five things you don't know about me in this very instant of my mood and life...

1. i just got back from visiting my neighbors because i gave them one of the felt christmas tree ornaments that i made. they were watching a star trek voyager marathon which they had tivo'd.

2. right now i am cooking some bacon-wrapped turkey filet mignon. never tried it before, but it should be healthy.

3. today i put my hair in two braids and scott said i looked pretty and asked me if i did something new to my hair. aw.

4. i think i dreamed about liverwurst or braunschweiger the other day.

5. i prefer cold weather to hot.