Thursday, December 21, 2006

have a smoke

Last night WE watched Clerks II and since I am the QUEEN of UP-TO-THE-MINUTE news on pop culture, I will now share with you my views on this movie. It is funny and good. At first I was like, I don’t even recognize that one guy (Dante Hicks) because he looked so OLD. They are supposed to be my age: 33. that is OLD. OLD OLD OLD. Not in high school anymore, heck not even in your twenties. did i just say heck?
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I’m gonna have to either accept this or do something drastic to pretend it isn’t the case. Like get plastic surgery like the people on Plastic Surgery Before and After. That’s a fun show to watch. It really convinced me that plastic surgery might actually be a good idea! I mean, some of those people really look so much better. Oh NO. I’ve bought into the lie, haven’t i?