Tuesday, December 12, 2006

i like organizing things


There’s at least one thing I DO know and it is that nobody else made their blog header/banner out of gummy alphabet letters on a paper plate and then took a photo of it. So mleh! :-P

I don’t know what happens in the afterlife.
I think sorta-suicides and other people too have to like I dunno sorta make amends and are stuck in-between worlds.
the sad part is that today(now yesterday -- the 11th) is my late father’s birthday. Our late father.
and of course, I love him.

and this makes me wonder again about meaning. Is there any?
is there?
what happens?

questions unanswered.
okay, I am being way too deep for my own good. It never gets me anywhere.

okay. My dad’s birthday is over now.

p.s. if scott is allowed to poison his body with sugar and refined white flour and other foodstuffs devoid of nutrients then I am allowed to defile my body with a bottle of red wine per day. Is that wrong? Okay, how ‘bout half a bottle? Only after 8PM?