Sunday, December 10, 2006

nobody understands me

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
i like to watch the show the girls next door which is about these playboy bunnies who live with hugh heffner. it's very interesting, the lives those women live.

it is really hard for people in my world to understand my interest in blogs and blogging. it's hard for me to understand why they don't understand until i am faced with my boyfriend's undying interest in looking at cars on ebay. i thought that once he bought a car he would not need to keep shopping for one. but he enjoys it just for the sake of doing it. he sees it as being similar to my interest in blogging. my mom thinks it is crazy for me to be so interested in blogging. scott's parents, too. they probably think it is a big waste of time, just like i think shopping for cars is a waste of time. so who is using their time the best in the world?