Saturday, May 28, 2005

be very afraid

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yesterday, we saw The Longest Yard. It was funny. I enjoyed it. No complaints. I have realized that I must start having a much healthier diet in order to improve the quality of my mood. It's like I am in a constant state of repressed panic and have adrenaline pumping through my system all the time and if someone makes a move I don't cotton to, he or she must then suffer the consequences of my fury! So, I'm going to go downstairs to get the juicer out of the garage and this morning we will go to the Farmer's Market and buy a bunch of farm-fresh fruits and vegetables. This is not a matter of idealism or morals. It is purelyin an effort to help my body stop freaking out on a constant basis. I think I'm hypoglycemic or something.