Friday, May 06, 2005

i am doll parts

If a person thinks they want to kill themselves, I think that, first, they should at least test out all their options. I mean, bleach your hair to death and dye it fluorescent orange. Run naked through the streets. Pierce your eyebrows. Do something drastic. I don’t care what. You know how Tom and Jerry will be playing their game of cat and mouse And then sometimes, they’ll just take a time out? Hm? It’s funny. Life is fucking hilarious. Ain’t it? My grandma used to always housesit for different friends from work or whatever and so lots of times I'd go with her. Well, she had this one friend, named Oleeta, and this woman had a doll hospital at her house. and she used to be friends with shirley temple black and she had like every single room and inch of her house was covered with dolls of all sorts and times. it was scary and cool and freaky and otherwordly all at once and lately i've been having flashbacks of being in her house and housesitting with my grandma. it was weird. weird weird and i was thinking, that's probably gonna be me some day. some weird old lady who has a house full of old dolls. jesus and i love you