Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

today was not so horrible. i got my deposit back finally from my old landlord, even though I gave my 30-day notice in February! man, it seems like i always get the shaft! it's my own fault, though. i invite it. today, we watched a really educational movie (and by educational, i mean a little boring, but kind of interesting) called Conspiracy with Kenneth Branagh. It's about the methodical and endless meetings that went on in Nazi Germany regarding how best to fully eliminate the Jews from the human gene pool. Very insane. Speaking of insane: we also watched Happiness. Wow. It was a good movie, in my opinion, but it deals with some disturbing topics such as pedophilia. not for the squeamish, but it's handled well. it is more interesting to me on the level that it's the kind of crap that goes on every day all over the world. Michael Stipe sings the closing song, so that's a bonus. anyway, i think i'll watch seinfeld for the rest of my waking hours this day.
Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world. -- R. D. Lang