Monday, May 30, 2005

a very merry unbirthday to you

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I am happy that tomorrow I will start my summer school class in Anthropology of Religion. I know it will be good. I love summer school. I definitely get tired of having too much free, unstructured time. I don't want to get a job, yet. So, I get money to go to school. It works for me. Image hosted by Photobucket.com but it has been nice being able to relax a bit. I got my grades from last semester. I got a C in Statistics. That'll do. I could have done better, but I bombed the final. Luckily, I had B's on the midterms. Other than that, I got 2 B's in Primatology and Middle Eastern Cultures, and an A in Ethnography. I'll take it. I'm glad. Image hosted by Photobucket.com My birthday is a week from tomorrow. I know I am getting a new digital camera and a new purse. The new camera will be able to take videos! My mom said she might get me a printer for the camera, too. It's the Kodak EasyShare. I think it is gonna be way cool! Image hosted by Photobucket.com