Tuesday, May 17, 2005

less is more

I think I have to get a root canal today. one of my favorite songs right now is Country Death Song by the Violent Femmes. It really grabs me, man. I'm in the phase where i want to hear it over and over REALLY LOUD! You will probably think me quite an ill individual if you listen to it. but, i started liking that song when i was 18, and i haven't killed anyone, yet-- so don't worry your pretty little head about me. anyway, yeah.... this is some sort of psychological self-portrait. it's me. Image hosted by Photobucket.com for the first 5 years of my life, i lived at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. my dad was in the air force. (i put, "forced" and then had to go back and delete the "d", but that is an interesting typo) Image hosted by Photobucket.com I've always thought this picture was so cute and funny. I am the blonde with a handful of weeds in her fist. the other one is my cousin Susan.