Tuesday, May 10, 2005

really

it's like i'm suddenly paralyzed. i don't want to do anything at all except basically stare at the computer. it's like i'm in a trance. i keep telling myself that i can just sit here a little bit longer, but i sort of really feel like sitting here forever. either that or lying in bed, reading. i just want an escape. any escape. but there are none. so, i want to adamantly refuse! STOP THE RIDE! I'M GETTING OFF! that is how i feel. i am very very curious about other people's blogs. not them in real life. also, my blog. not my real life. REAL LIFE is GAY! you know, "reality's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!" That's me. I almost read one whole chapter of this book about women's roles in Middle Eastern society. it was interesting. but. I just can't get into it. my friend from school who is in two of my same classes, called me to see how I'm doing so far and she is in about the same boat I am. She helped me feel minutely more motivated, maybe. it's cool to know that most people are totally doing the same thing. i wrote a bunch of other stuff and then it got lost and half of the post was recovered. but not all of it? only the best parts were not recovered.