Thursday, May 19, 2005

random-osity.

this morning i cooked bacon whilst brewing coffee.... one of my all-time-favoritest of activities. i cut scott's hair, which was fun. it's like mowing the lawn. a very gratifying experience. Image hosted by Photobucket.com we went to the vidoe store and rented Team America. Also this morning, we watched The Life Aquatic which is an extremely strange movie; but, it made me sleepy, and i like movies that do that-- like Dead Man, that movie is guaranteed to put me to sleep but I LOVE IT. I especially love Crispin Glover in that movie. YEP~ Image hosted by Photobucket.com crispin glover rules, mcfly! other than that, oh we watched Assault on Precint 13 which was a fun movie, but quite cheesy. Made me think that Uma is prolly proud that she makes better movies than Ethan, but Ethan is still cute in my book. I am now cooking a tri-tip roast and some baked potatoes with extra potatoes so i can make homefries in the morning.