Thursday, May 12, 2005

you got lucky babe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Tom Petty rules. one time, at band camp.... no, i mean: one time my dad took me to see Tom Petty at Arco Arena. My cousin F.J. also came with us. Some woman was with us, too... but, I am not sure which one. One of my Dad's many disastrous relationships, I imagine. Anywho-- I didn't really have a deep, passionate love for Tom Petty at the time, but I still thought it would be cool to go to his concert. IT rocked my face off! Really, it was so good. That night, I went home and had a dream that my spirit floated over to Tom Petty's house and he was having a party and I floated around in spirit form and then my ghost made out with Tom Petty. It was really an impactful dream. I've always been very sure that Tom Petty is cool, since then.