Thursday, May 25, 2006

MEme


I AM: eating rosemary & olive oil triscuits with processed cheese spread.

I WANT: a coke.

I WISH: i could magically teleport myself to any place or time whenever i felt like it.

I HATE: mosquitos

I MISS: the ‘80’s (but the list goes on & on about what i miss



I FEAR: letting go of control

I HEAR: the click-clack of the baby swing and a journey song that is stuck in my head.

I WONDER: what steve perry is like now.

I REGRET: not trying harder in high school.

I AM NOT: an easy-going person.



I SING: out loud a lot. it makes me feel good and keeps me entertained. i know the words to lots of songs.

I CRY: when i watch legends of the fall.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: in a bad mood.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: sock monkeys and felt creatures.

I WRITE: only on my blog, now.



I CONFUSE: past emotions with present situations

I NEED: more exercise.

I START: each day expecting things to be good.

I FINISH: one box of cereal before opening another.