Sunday, May 07, 2006

so human, he's us


i'm afraid to even talk about scientology or tom cruise.

Gummy bears are frickin’ good. Eat one and then you can’t stop eating them until someone takes them away! I’m trying to eat healthier. I finally got all the ingredients to make that fruit salad, so I’m gonna do that soon. But, Scott bought me some ice cream having forgotten that I told him that I want to eat healthier. So now I have to eat that ice cream. He says I should practice moderation. I figure, if I’m going to eventually eat the entire half gallon of ice cream, then it will all be consumed by me so it doesn’t matter if I eat it all in two days or in seven. Well, that probably isn’t actually true. I’d rather just not have the ice cream in the house because then I don’t have the option/temptation. Either way…. Now I have to eat that ice cream. I will enjoy it, that isn’t the problem. The thing I don’t enjoy is having excess body fat

this isn't angsty to me. it's just the way my mind works.