Saturday, May 06, 2006

what's the frequency?

so I started thinking about my dad just now that time we went to see the dalai lama and my dad was living in that pool house with no hot water and everyone got those leaf things to put under their pillows and we were supposed to sleep with that and see what kind of dreams we had.

I remember that dream I had about all the dead monks lined up along a path in a park and they were all covered in a clear, opaque plastic tarp.
Oh and have I ever blogged about that pink bubble jesus?

Pink bubble Jesus
A dream
One of my most momentous dream memories is a dream in which I dreamed that I was in my room in bed and there was a bubble in my room and the bubble grew and it was pink and it continued to grow until it was the size of my room. Jesus was inside the bubble. And then the bubble floated out sort of bouncing out of my room and in the hallway the bubble POPPED! With Jesus inside! It was horrifying to me. Gave me the worst feeling. I think I was in sixth grade when I had that dream.