Sunday, March 14, 2004

I must kvetch Today I felt a large amount of anger and adrenaline rushing toward my roommate. I kept calm and I don't think that I displayed any characteristics of anger.... but I went into the back yard and my hands were shaking and my heart was racing. The "fight or flight" instinct had kicked in. She is just SO ridiculously irrational to me! I don't know how to deal with it, so I just try to pretend that it's not bothering me.... because I think she would gain a great deal of satisfaction if I showed a reaction to her immaturity. Plus, I feel like I've got to figure out a way to deal with this stuff somehow. Situation: Last night, I vaccuumed the livingroom and there was this pile of her "belongings" (crap) by the door that's been there for over a week. I just picked it up and put it in her bedroom by her door. Well, this morning she put the stuff back on the floor by the front door. Her explanation is that she is going to put it back into her car after her car gets towed here from the auto shop. I just said, "Oh, is that gonna be today?" She didn't really answer me but gave a round about explanation that made no sense. I explained to her that I had moved it into her room because I vaccuumed and straightened up before my family came over last night so the place would be more comfortable for visitors. Inside I wanted to FREAK OUT! The last thing I knew, her car needed a new engine and she wasn't going to be able to pay $3000 or more to get it fixed. But Whatever! It's always all these little things that make no sense that are her excuses for being what I consider extremely inconsiderate. I mean, when my car died, I had to empty out all my junk; and, I brought it home and found somewhere to store it. I would not just pile it in the livingroom and leave it there for any length of time at all! That's rude! Oy vey!