Tuesday, March 09, 2004

This song's stuck in my head I Have Nothing (by Whitney Houston) Share my life Take me for what I am Cuz I'll never change All my colors for you Take my love I'll never ask for too much Just all that you are And everything that you do I don't really need to look Very much farther I don't wanna go Where you don't follow I won't hold it back again This passion inside Can't run from myself There's nowhere to hide Don't make me close one more door I don't wanna hurt anymore Stay in my arms if you dare Must I imagine you there? Don't walk away from me I Have Nothing Nothing Nothing, if i don't have you You see through Right to the heart of me You break down my walls With the strength of your love I never knew Love like I've known it with you Will the memories survive? One I can hold on to You're the love I remember forever (I eliminated alot of the repetition) *song stuck in head due to watching American Idol. See what happens??