Thursday, March 04, 2004

Okay, I am so new at this. I just read something on the Blogger homepage that says Wil Wheaton just signed a three book deal. That's cool. I used to have the hugest crush on him!!!!!! I'm an undergraduate at HSU right now and should definitely be doing my Chinese homework instead of playing around on the internet... but anything to avoid my responsibilities as much as possible without completely failing at life. Whatever that means. At this point, being very inexperienced with Blogging.... I am just throwing my random thoughts onto the screen to see what happens. What is the meaning of this blogging? Am I a writer now, because I am doing this? I'll have to spend more time exploring the site and having a look at what other people are up to. I'm in the middle of trying to decide if I will major in Anthropology for my B.A. or do I want to do Geology? I've completed my general education courses and just transferred to HSU this semester.... so it's not TOO late for me to change my mind on a major. Some say that it doesn't matter what your undergrad degree is. Hmmm. I just know that I have a tendency to get very frustrated with certain types of classes/teachers and my will to continue school tentatively rests on the absence of excessive frustration. Also... my personal life needs some tending to. Half the time I go around wishing I were the only person on the planet. I feel annoyed that there are always other people around who could be observing me. It seems like I don't have enough privacy. Humans are supposed to be social creatures.... and I do feel a pervading sense of loneliness at the same time that I am constantly surrounded by people. How does that work?