Friday, March 12, 2004

"We'll have Coffee, We'll Talk" Sometimes I feel guilty that I automatically drink coffee every morning no matter what. I'm definitely addicted to coffee. Last night I had a dream, actually right before I woke up. I was at school and I saw this guy I went to high school with, Eugene. He was quitting his job.... a job that another friend of mine was going to take but decided against.... managing 3 pizza restaurants. Eugene said that he was quitting because he didn't like it. There were tons of girls doing makeovers on eachother. I had to walk up this really big hill on a curvy road carrying a rug and two pillows in addition to my backpack and I could barely walk. There was also some strange supernatural orb that would sing. I thought it must be an angel. Dreams are strange because they are not linear in one's memory. That's why it's hard to write them down.