Friday, March 05, 2004

My Tarot reading for last night was really "spot on." The deck I use is Aleister Crowley's and I have a book I use which goes along with the deck. Significator: 8 cups Indolence "The water of the emotions stands, not renewed by any spring. . . You've already wasted enough of your energy on people who give nothing in return. You've filled them with your energy, but they were like bottomless barrels. You feel empty and sucked dry. It may be an old behavior pattern to direct your love to people from whom nothing comes in return. In what situations do you hide your true feelings?" Recent Past: 4 cups Luxury "Painful situations and experiences. Old wounds have been touched and bleed anew. Accept fear of defeat and let it go; setting free energy that's been bound up in fear." Subconscious: Princess of Swords "Victory over moods. The altars of old ideals are destroyed. Be prepared to destroy anything repressive or that prevents a full experience of life--including all moral codes." More distant past: Prince of Disks "Action taken resulting in important experiences." Sky: Ace of Disks "To Meta Opion" initiation or entrance into a new consciousness and readiness for a life which is externally and internally rich. More distant Future: 4 Wands Completion Something beautiful is making its way into my relationships. Completing the old frees me for the new. Subconscious: 3 wands Virtue I have the power and virtue to reflect and know. Challenge faced: Prince of Cups Master dealing with emotional needs. Living out sexual desires makes me more vital and fulfilled. Hope/Fear (also a reality if a trump): Lust Overcoming old fears & conditionings. Enjoy living to the utmost. Take everything in with more awareness. Who is in my space? 5 cups Disappointment "Unfulfilled expectations. Every disappointment contains the possibility of an important learning experience. I get to know my own reality by learning to see where I fool myself or deny my inner voice. Too high expectations have been crushed." Outcome: 6 cups, Princess of Cups, Death Open to a new partner with whom I can share the joys of love on all levels. Trust my feelings & perceptions--I'm on the right path. The act of letting go, difficult as it may be, will liberate. Any desire to hold on or cling to old bonds will cause their death to appear that much more agonizing. There is no more fear when we let go (Hesse). Accept the pain that may come from the loss of the old. All clinging prevents us from being in the natural flow of life.