Monday, March 08, 2004

There is No Absolute Reality I love the new link I posted on my sidebar. Check it out! (the WMD one) My friend Patrick introduced it to me. Yesterday, he and I went and saw Starsky & Hutch. I liked it. It's the male answer to Charlie's Angels... but funnier. I also met Patrick's new roommate and she is pretty cool. She is Jewish. Someday she will make matzo ball soup and I hope I get to try it. Here's a poem I like from Shakespeare: I have it memorized. "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow Creeps in its petty pace from day to day To the last syllable of recorded time And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out! Out! Brief candle! Life is but a walking shadow. A poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot: Full of sound and fury; signifying nothing." Hopefully that is correctly quoted. I like Shakespeare. Twelfth Night is my favorite and so is Hamlet. Today, I have a MidTerm in T'ai Chi. My instructor says to relax because it's a stress-free "A." I don't know the form as well as I'd like, but I can get by. We will do it in a group.