Saturday, March 06, 2004

The Placement of Household Objects I get in these moods where I want to go into this sort of mindset in which I intend to perceive the energy of the objects around me. Then, I want to adjust anything that seems "off" or not placed with intent. Some of this is due to my "feng shui" phase. The whole "clutter clear" thing. I cleared clutter for practically a year straight a while back. I've sort of been interested in this art for years. It is only in the past couple of years, since the death of my father, that I seem to be a bit "obsessive" about this so-called spatial energy. There's this "voice" (not the schizophrenic kind) or feeling inside that communicates that a table needs dusting or that picture is hanging askew. I feel that it is my obligation as an aware individual to organize things! I could see this positively or negatively depending on the situation. Sometimes, I guess it interferes with my peace of mind --because I let it. I might want to blame other people for not seeing reality the way I do. Feel exasperated that something so totally obvious to me could be completely disregarded by the next person.