Monday, June 27, 2005

a dash of orange

Image hosted by Photobucket.comare we all like two-face? i especially am, but I'm a gemini, so i can't help it... it's not my fault. i'm actually overly self-conscious about not imposing on people. i play the aloof game. it's my control drama. this is all celestine prophecy talk, now. boy, i sure do run the gamut, don't i? when i speak in class, i get stage fright and start stumbling over my words and turning red and i come off like some sort of lamo, probably, because i can't get my point across cuz i'm usually in a big race to beat the heart attack i'm about to have if i don't hurry and stop talking and it is so frustrating cuz i have lots of cool and pertinent stuff to say, but.... i feel like a nincowpoop. bleh. THAT, folks, is why I blog. Image hosted by Photobucket.comTo be honest with you, I am interested in watching the Bewitched movie. For one thing, Shirley MacLaine is badical! I love her. Just to see her as Endora is worth even an evening movie price. so, i definitely want to see that. i think that nicole kidman, although she annoys me, is a good actress and that she actually looks like one of the tabithas from the original tv show. Image hosted by Photobucket.com the more you know, the more humble you should become. arrogance is a sign of less knowledge. or less wisdom. humility is better. but everyone is at whatever stage he or she is at. me? i'm pretty arrogant. i really don't want to be. it shows in my insecurity and how easily my feathers are ruffled!!