Friday, June 24, 2005

you can never go back

Image hosted by Photobucket.com it is good to do a guest post when the opportunity presents itself. i am starving nigh unto death at this very moment. we might go camping this weekend, maybe. my first encounter with the world of blogging was janet's blog, over a year ago. my sister told me about it. she said something about had i ever heard of a blog? i wanted one of my own right away! when signing up at blogger, there was a headline mentioning that wil wheaton had a blog. having been a fan of his since stand by me, i started reading his blog. through his blog, i found meltingdolls. my life has not been the same since this particular chain of events. but, then, it never is. and, now, of course, my sister keeps a blog, too. she even updates it! janet's new blog