Wednesday, June 29, 2005

psychic mind-readings 101

today was the last day of class. tomorrow is the final. well, i was so enthralled with the lecture that my notes consist of the following psychic mind-readings that i performed on each and every member of my class who shall remain nameless, myself included. try and guess which one was me. i just looked at their faces and wrote as quickly as possible any impressions i had of what might be flitting through their minds at that particular moment in the space/time continuum.

"oh, this is all so novel and fun and cute" "i am so smirkily superior to these silly superstitions." "i will learn this! Every Detail!" "I'm bored because I totally already know all this stuff." "yeah-- i wonder what i'm gonna do this weekend" "wow. interesting. hmmm. cool stuff." "i'm pretending to listen, but thinking about what's for dinner." "i am so brilliant that i completely understand this and i agree with it all." "that girl bugs me so much" "my boobs are so hot" "how can i apply this to my feminist views?" "i disagree" "i'm the only one here who gets this" "yay, only one day of this crap left." "i wonder what lindsay lohan eats." "there must be something about this that i can argue against." "i can't wait to go home and play (insert pc rpg game here)" "how can i turn this into a blog post?" "hm-- there are 600 tiles on this ceiling"
i think that when someone says they think something is brilliant, they really think they are the one who is brilliant for saying so. :^P hard hat