Saturday, June 25, 2005

not funny "ha ha", funny "queer"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com now that i'm becoming geriatric, i can't be as arrogant as i once was because so many of my brain cells have died. if i sit in between my mom and my grandma, there's this wormhole time warp thing that happens and i suddenly have early-onset Alzheimer's. it's a strange effect, let me tell ya. scott has a special talent which i admire, of being able to recognize actors very quickly when we are watching movies. he knows their names. not in a 'funny' way. more in a 'cool like dat' way. anyway, i'm impressed. i have to stop mixing boxed merlot with heavily msg-laden teriyaki sticks as a snack. i may as well just apply the fat directly to my lower body. it's just as bad a habit as smoking cigarettes. today, i mailed out a ton of stagnating sock monkeys-- so now, maybe, i can begin a new wave of sock monkeys.