Friday, February 09, 2007

i am irritated. always.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
is it wrong to wear your mom's perfume?
it just seems like maybe it is.
she had this bath and body works midnight pomegranate and i put some on and now i'm like, i smell like my mom. y'know? it's just the principle of the thing, i guess.
right?

i am like having trouble coming to terms with not having lost any weight really, since the baby was born. it's almost been a year. however there was the huge decline in my activity level.

scott thinks that is just how i am going to stay, now. for the rest of my life.
i think that is a ridiculous notion.

i'm not comfortable at this weight.
i weigh more than my boyfriend does. that is just wrong.

i keep wanting to talk about it in mixed company but then i decide it is not appropriate and keep my mouth shut.
like, i just want to announce to people that this is not acceptable for me.

argh.
so then scott says, well just put sophie in the backpack and walk for like twenty minutes a day and he guarantees me that within a month i will notice a difference.