Thursday, February 15, 2007

in the middle of my mind

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
DUDE! Bert & Ernie have some deep, philosophical conversations, man.
sesame street can be so awesome. sometimes it is boring, tho. i think i like the old skool stuffs better.

a lot of times i feel supes guilty that i don't go visit the old lady next door, ever. i have only gone over there ONCE to visit. i feel that i really need to do that, but i never do it. Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
which reminds me of when my grammie was old to the point of being on death's door, i didn't want to go visit her anymore. i was in high school, like 16, i think, when she died. i just felt like i couldn't bring myself to be around her because she wasn't the same anymore. well, she was sick and dying! but, i was too selfish? horrible. haunts me a bit, but i was self-indulgent and there are other crucial times that i have been that way, which i recall. shadows from my past.