Monday, January 01, 2007

almost

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
today scott bought me my christmas presents!
better late than never!
we are both cheapskates, for one thing. i don't like to pay full price for anything because it really does make me feel like i am getting ripped off. i got a stripey shirt-dress thingie for five bucks. i got some fake campers for ten bucks and some new undies. all their cheap clearance jewelry was STILL too expensive.
they didn't have any l'oreal colorburst and they didn't have any cute tights for me, either. only boring boring ones.

to all you walmart haters out there, hey, it is the only store in susanville that has anything. serious. i'm not rich enough to shop in some specialty boutique, sorry.

i also ordered a new ac adapter for my laptop. i hope that makes it WORK!!!!
otherwise i'm screwed.

the baby is getting her third tooth and she's all full of it today.