Tuesday, January 09, 2007

stepping out of my comfort zone

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
this morning i am going to go to this mothers of preschoolers group at a church in lake almanor and i want to go but i don't want to go. i need to go because i am too isolated and it isn't good for me and this is one way to talk to people to whom i MIGHT be able to relate a little better than i do with Scott about SOME things. but what if i hate it? what if they are all weird and they hate me? i'm USED to being isolated, even if i don't like it... right? i just don't know.

so this morning i have to take a bath and do my hair and get dressed in clothes that will not make people think i am strange. it's all just so UNKNOWN. i'm taking the baby with me for protection. her cuteness will distract them from my discomfort.