Saturday, January 20, 2007

why bother?

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
that is the painting i did of my boyfriend's cat, in case you didn't know.
the only reason i am taking an art class is to encourage me to paint and to encourage myself to interact with other people.
i am already an artist.

i hate how i get up the nerve to do something that involves me interacting with other people and it is really hard for me to get up the nerve because i have a lot of social anxiety, amongst other kinds of anxiety, and then i put myself out there and people shoot me down or show no interest in getting to know me.
Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
am i that abhorrent? it seems like i've never been one of those people that people are interested in. it makes me sad and it makes me want to give up and just be a hermit.