Thursday, January 25, 2007

you people


i feel all bummed out today and i think it is because i let stupid things get to me. i will take something someone says and turn it into a personal insult when maybe it wasn't. like, my teacher said there would be a girl coming by today and she is young and beautiful and i thought to myself, "oh, so i guess that makes ME an old hag??" haha. and then i also felt like my teacher doesn't listen to me when she asks me questions. i wonder if it's just that she has too many things on her mind or if i just talk in a boring way?
i often feel like people don't recognize how amazing and wonderful i am.
but then i think that must either be because i am overestimating my amazingness OR because i underestimate myself and people pick up on this insecurity vibe? like marcel on top chef. i am like him, i think.