Monday, January 22, 2007

more about my FEELINGS

when stuff doesn’t WORK/function the way it is supposed to i start to get very anxious. i get mad. i start acting childish, i suppose. banging things around. whining excessively. being ridiculous in general.

so this morning i was trying to SHUT the woodstove doors and they weren’t SHUTTING right.
i got pissed.
scott was standing right behind me but does he offer to HELP?
not until i finally get the doors SHUT and walk away-- THEN he walks directly up to the stove doors and opens and closes them with smug, arrogant, pretentious, self-satisfied ease and i fly off the handle. i felt like he should have offered to help me sooner and the way he went about “showing me how to do it” was offensive.
whatever.
that’s my morning drama.

HOW ARE YOU today? all three of you who read my blog. okay maybe six.