Friday, January 05, 2007

gripe gripe gripe


today some ignant cashier lady who works at a salvation army in reno asked me when i was due. AAaaaaagh!!!!!!
so i told her i just had a baby. (sophie was out in the car with scott cuz she was sleeping) she asked me how old the baby was and i lied and said 4 mos (when she is really almost 10 mos). what a STUPID lady! i don't think that i look THAT fat/pregnant for someone to be asking me when i am DUE! come ON!
i was wearing one of those empire waist type long shirt things, tho... and i was buying baby toys... but still.
but believe me, i will be exercising tomorrow. this really is ridiculous. i should be in better shape by now. but MAN, right when i am starting to try and accept my body and make friends with it someone has to say something like THAT to me!

she really did seem like an uncouth type of person though. she was trying to speak spanish to the spanish-speaking customer ahead of me and she was really making a fool out of herself and trying to act like she was doing something good. she needs to go to etiquette school.