Wednesday, June 13, 2007

two thrift store outfits

carrie diagonal stripe shirt I made a point to get to the thrift store ten minutes early, expecting that with all clothing being FREE that maybe there'd be a crowd. Nope. I was the only person there when they opened. No fanfare whatsoever. At first I thought, maybe they only have crappy stuff out and are keeping all of the good stuff hidden in the back. carrie Nevertheless, I did end up leaving with two huge garbage bags full of clothes. A lot of the stuff I got is very basic and unexciting. Things like black Gap stretch jeans, black stretchy stirrup pants. *gasp* A dolphin T-shirt. a plain grey t-shirt. a plain green t-shirt. two pairs of khaki pants which fit me, are nice, unstained... but boring. There are a few novelty items, like a greywashed denim jacket that looks new and is stylish, not boring.
I don't know. I've just been feeling bored and blah all day. Just one of those days, I guess.