Thursday, July 21, 2005

BE suspension transcript! let the truth be known.

buddhadharma(that's me): i think i'm going to boycott BOTB until BE makes it more fair toomuch: DinerDar cheats omfomfomfomgg!!! buddhadharma: evrybuddy cheets rachel: So Buddhadharma.. how exactly is it not fair. dinerdar: yes, i cheat by sacrificing a lamb before every battle. buddhadharma: it's clique-y and the strong pick on the weak butterflynjesus: how can you cheat? rachel: Don't be a sore loser bbdawg111: i cheat too by trying to exchange sex for credits. nobody seems to want sex from me though. this is why i can't win rachel: That is LIFE.. not cheating. Get over it. buddhadharma: ah, shaddup. i can not get over it if i don't want to buddhadharma: you get over my not getting over it rachel: Well you don't but I can suspend your account for starting trouble in the shoutbox. buddhadharma: who cares. i hate BE anyway. you're just friends with all the mommy bloggers. rachel: Well if that's the case I'll go ahead and have the account looked at. Have a great day dinerdar: i also cheat by putting a curse on you so that you are forced to vote for me. little something i learned from the harry potter books. Muahaha bbdawg111: once again, you can complain about BE on the SB about Botb, but PLEASE mind your P's and Q's. we don't want you to go MIA on us. right OCB? are you all down with OPP? buddhadharma: that rachel is lovely. so i guess a person can't think the battles are unfair, eh? occasionalbtch: id watch what ya say about Rachel buddha..just sayin' rachel: Thinking something is unfair and being a sore loser and saying that you 'hate BE' ON the BE shoutbox are two different things buddhadharma: i didn't even lose. so how am i a sore loser buddhadharma: i seriously don't care if you suspend me. go for it. oneladymedic: aw rachel, dont worry about it, she just hates mommy blogs and like to rant sometimes about the "unfairness" of it all GrandPoo: can't we all just get along? buddhadharma: it isn't fair. i know that for a fact. whoop-de-flippin do. all i said was that i am not going to battle anymore. butterflynjesus: there's worse things then mommy blogs..trust me.. lol buddhadharma: but it's okay to talk about sex and running around naked all the time. Kirkkitsch: But this is the 4th time you've said it. It's losing its' magic. buddhadharma: i have enough readers as it is. you can't suspend me cuz i quit. bye. dinerdar: *sings 'The Thrill is Gone'* rachel: this profile does not exist occasionalbtch: i just saw that rachel lolol bbdawg111: what profile does not exist? is this some type of secret agent thing? occasionalbtch: it sucks she lives where I grew up, the place is sad enough as it is lol rachel: I have no idea what you're talking about GreekGoddess: I'm a mommy and this is my plot :P oneladymedic: ooooohhh evil mommy plots... I'm takng over the world starting with be! bbdawg111: you mean just by saying 'i quit' means you're gone? do you know how many times i told my parents that 'i wish i was dead', but i didn't mean, like, to be DEAD dead, you know? dinerdar: so is suspension like, freeing up their surfing? rachel: no suspension DinerDar... deactivated. GrandPoo: but why ban someone for divergent views? Please don't ban me. GreekGoddess: it wasnt just different views.. whenever she was on here.. drama was with her as well.. rachel: and by the way I'm partial to chicks with Tech blogs and mommy blogs with attitudes not 'oh look how cute my baby is when it pukes' blogs i have removed items that were not relevant to my being deactivated. for the entire conversation go here.