Friday, July 22, 2005

nothin' up my sleeve . . . presto!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com i had no idea how impactful my blog could be. i did not realize that my opinions were so heavily influential. i usually just randomly post whatever comes to my mind that feels post-worthy in some way. i never expected very many people would be reading it; nor, did i expect that they would be so profoundly effected by what i had to say. i am amazed at how much projection is going on and at how much people will read into what i am saying. it seems like some folks spend a lot of time analyzing my every utterance as though there was truly some deep meaning behind each opinion i spew out-- to be honest i sometimes put very little thought into my posts. i am a little bit lazy and unambitious. i generally don't spend hours thinking about what i am going to write. i don't save drafts, contemplating my posts to make sure they are worded correctly so as to be unoffensive to anyone who might read them. many people have suggested to me that if i don't like what someone has to say on his/her blog that i ought to just move along on my merry way and forget all about it as though i'd never even read it at all. however, these same individuals don't take their own advice. honestly, i'm confused. also, a lot of people seem to want to advise me on what i should be writing, reading and even what i should be enjoying-- and they are quite aggressive about it. i really had no idea that any of this was going to transpire the way it did. i really did not think that i was attacking any particular individual. it was never my intention to misrepresent anyone or play myself off as a martyr of some sort. i think the idea that i could be a martyr over getting (in my honest opinion) unjustifiably suspended from a website is a gross exaggeration. i really do feel like a scapegoat.