Thursday, July 07, 2005

i'm searching the city

everything i say is a pointless waste of time and i don't even know why i talk. but, i feel that way about everyone. so it's a moot point. so now, i can talk again. and type. whatever the feck i want! and if you don't like it: GOOD! i hope you don't like it! i just wanted to have a blog and be able to type whatever i want to and it is mine. if you don't like my blog, you are my best friend forever. if you don't like my blog and you tell me so, it's even better! we can be enemies for life. what's the difference? i like to have arguments. so argue away! that's what i'm here for. do you think i blog just to see myself type? no. i blog to annoy the living daylights out of people who don't like me because nobody does. and if you do, it's because you don't know the truth about me. i'm a jerk! but you probably are a jerk, too. isn't this sweet of me? well, what good does it do to try and engage people in an interesting discussion when all they really want is for a girl to either show her naked body or be all fru-fru. if i want to talk about something real, then i guess a blog is not the way to go about it. and if i think that i might actually be contributing something worthwhile to the world, well... who's to be the judge of that but my lovely readers?