Saturday, July 09, 2005

won't you take me to the funkytown?

today, my life has been relatively unexciting. re-vamped my entire blog template. i am going to try to leave it like this for a while. it's really hard for me to not change it, though. and if the impulse is strong enough, i will probably just do it, anyway.
i like to think that there is synchronicity in the universe. i think that blogging is a way for more synchronicities to be available. speeds up the rate. sometimes, i might be compelled to blog about something that someone else who will read my blog in the near future particularly needed information about. blogging coincidences. random isn't random.
"Very few people in the world pay attention to harmony; they do not know that without it there is no chance of happiness. It is only the harmonious ones who can make others happy and partake of that happiness themselves, and apart from them it is hard to find happiness in the world." --The Inner Life