Friday, July 15, 2005

I love mommy blogs!

I love how they show pictures of poopy diapers and baby food. I love all the glittery, flashy icons with angels and flowers and sunshine. I love to see pictures of kids I don't know and never will. I love it when grown women decorate their blogs with winnie the pooh. I don't know what I was thinking before, but I want to thank all you mommy bloggers for gently helping me to understand the value and importance of your blogs and how your blogs are completely neutral and benevolent. I love how on mommy blogs everyone only leaves compliments in the comments section. Mommy blogs have now become my favorite kind of blog to read! If you have a mommy blog, please send me the link because I can't wait to read all about YOUR children, too! I can't get enough of it! I read Parents Magazine all day and I hang out at Gymboree with other mommies who like to talk about Slim Fast and Wet Wipes. What could be more joyful than that? Really, I must have been possessed by the devil before to have ever said that mommy blogs were uninteresting in general! That is obviously not the case. These women are insightful, kind and generous contributors to Capitalism and Patriarchy. Without them, where would we be? Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. NOT>! and if you are mad at me, now: bring it on mama! I've never had so many visitors in my life. Mommy blogs are the BEST!