Sunday, July 10, 2005

i feel lucky

it's too bad i didn't know that bloggers should have cool made-up names when i made my blog. it's too much trouble to make a whole new blog. i can't do that now. it's too late. i could just say that carrie is not my real name. but would you believe me? does it matter? do you believe anything i say, in the first place? today, i got a new surprise. it was two pink lines. so, now, i have a new obsession to deal with. a new reason to live. i was wondering why i seemed to feel so large, lately. i am happy, though, because i was beginning to think that it was too late for me to do the thing i swore a sane person would never do twice. but i am not sane. that's okay, though. really. you probably don't believe me. i believe me, though. because it's really a miracle. why? how? because.