Sunday, July 24, 2005

heat of the moment

i like south park. those guys know no bounds when it comes to offending people. but, it's still funny. helps me to lighten up a little. (yes, i know, i need it) i am not a feminist. i don't even really know what a feminist is. everyone who reads this probably has a different idea or definition of what a feminist is. that one time, when i said, "it's the feminist in me" what i meant by that was maybe. i think i read the feminist mystique when i was 20. i thought it was very old-fashioned. if people talk crap about women, i don't get all huffy. i don't put my hands on my hips and say, "what did you say?" i just ignore them. they're looking for a reaction. i don't give it to them. i do, however, have an interest in feminism. i am curious to learn more about it. just like i'm curious to learn more about a lot of things. and i am fragmented. not proud of it. just an observation. i have a feminist in me, just like i have a marxist in me and a christian in me and a geologist in me... a misogynist, a misanthropist AND an anthropologist..., etc. that sounds kinda kinky! but, no... i've been watching too much South Park. anyway, it's getting kinda crowded in here.... could someone move over, please?