Friday, July 22, 2005

open letter to attackers

i have banned people from commenting on my blog who have demonstrated that they do not have my best interests in mind. although they somehow believe that they are trying to set me straight or help me think more clearly... all i can say to that is thanks, but no thanks. if you have something to say about me-- go say it on your own blog. i'm done listening. you have never read my blog or commented before, so why should i really care what your opinions of me are?

if you don't like my opinions, that's fine, but that gives you no right to attack me. you may think that i am way off base, crazy or just plain wrong. that's all well and good. but i am not interested in hearing any more of your opinions. i am not going to give you space on my blog to bash me. if you ladies have nothing better to talk about besides me and my opinions... it just goes to show who the losers really are. you women are all friends with eachother. i don't know you. i am not going to allow you to gang up on me here on my turf. sorry! but you know, thanks for your concern and all. it's obvious that you all sincerely feel that i need to adjust my thinking. unfortunately, you're going about it the wrong way. you only make yourselves look bad. very few of you have taken the time to get to know anything about me other than the fact that i was displeased with the mommy-blog/b*tch- dominated traffic exchange site. the reason you are all so defensive is that i must have struck a nerve. interestingly enough the only people who are flaming on me are women. you ladies feel threatened. that's why you're so eager to 'put me in my place'. you feel uncomfortable with a woman who sees things differently than you do.