Wednesday, July 13, 2005

the whirlwind is in the thorn trees

Here I am 21 years ago blowing out the candles on my birthday cake. Awwww. That was my best friend, Kristy. She ruled! She still rules, but I don't see her much anymore. I saw her a few years ago. Went to her house to drink beer. She had this biker chick thing goin' on. She likes to fix cars. She likes Elvis pictures and Tiki mugs. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here is another best friend I had when I was about 6. Her name is Jackie. She lived right next door to me and I loved her so much. When she moved away, I cried like the world was coming to an end. I went to her birthday party after she moved and that was the last time I saw her. At her birthday we listened to Michael Jackson and I thought he was a she. Image hosted by Photobucket.com This was taken at 6th grade camp Woodlake Ranch. Later, I fell into the water with all my clothes on when I tried to get out of the boat. That was embarrassing. Image hosted by Photobucket.com North or South East or West at Woodlake Ranch We do our best. Night and day work or play we're proud of our camp. Hooray. Rah rah, siss boom bah. eenie meenie eenie weenie oon cha cha yabba dabba doooo Mee hee hee ha ha. Tally ho! Dynomite and away we go!!!!!!