Friday, July 01, 2005

if i could turn back time

my back hurts almost all the time because i have scoliosis and the muscle is contracted and spasmd and atrophied. it bites. i need a masseuse who can get that muscle to stop being that way. i got rid of that stupid monster-sized bag of teriyaki sticks we got at costco. accidentally forgot them at a friend's abode. oopsie. those things were evil, though. my cat likes to play with my socks after i take them off. i just heard a gunshot. that was kinda scary. last night at about 11PM some lady was outside wailing about something unintelligible. i thought about going to see if i could discern anything; but, instead, i drifted back to sleep. i remember thinking maybe some horrible tragedy had befallen my mother and she had made the 7-hour drive to my house unannounced. that was a high-flying fantasy. right now, the refrigerator is almost completely empty. i don't like it anymore when the phone rings. i'm afraid someone mean and hostile will be calling... someone who will stress me out. each of the two times i've gone to the eureka bowling alley, i've had panic attacks. i wonder if it means anything. it must mean something.