Friday, August 31, 2007

the people in my neighborhood


i frequently bump into things and hurt myself. i probably say 'ow' at least 20 times a day, i would bet. It makes me think of 'my name is luca... walked into the door again.' only i really did. or kick my shin into something or slam a finger or whatever. all the time. i think i must like it or something.

When I was a Freshman in High School, my group in English/Lit made up a song to "my name is luca" but we changed it to be about parts of speech .... i remember only

my name is noun
i'm a person, place or thing...

so... uh.... nerdy?

it was embarrassing, too, when my friend and I basically had to go up to the front of the class & sing it. It was really very dorky.

Suzanne Vega, My Name is Luka

just don't ask me what it was

in other news....

there are like 2 or 3 pregnant 13 yr-olds living ON my street!

ANd there is this little boy who constantly plays outside in only his underwear. he looks to be about 8. but who knows how old he is.

and with those girls... who is getting them pregnant?

their dads, or what?

sheesh. gross.